www.7thbanburyscouts.org.uk and 7th Banbury
Scout Group take the issue of privacy very seriously and we are committed to
protecting and respecting our users' privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out
our current data processing practices and should be read in conjunction with
our Terms & Conditions. If you have any queries or concerns regarding these
practices, you should contact us.
1. The information we collect
2. The Data Protection Act
You can obtain further information about data protection laws by visiting the Information Commissioner's website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk.
3. Contacting www.7thbanburyscouts.org.uk
If you want to contact us to raise any questions about this privacy statement, or any general matters relating to www.7thbanburyscouts.org.uk, you can contact us using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Google Analytics
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software
manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region,
county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in
order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from
Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a
phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that
This data is only used to optimize our website for our visitors.
This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information